Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provigil Oral.

«Previous 241-243 of 243
9/23/2007 12:16:12 AM

Reviewer: rheeah7, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have cfs with severe spine and disc problems. Between pain and exaustion what I normally feel is very extreme. I have just started 100mg of the Provigil and have already felt the difference. I have been alert, able to complete tasks and even got out in my garden. Although I overdid it, I felt great getting outside. I have learned to take it very early in A.M. as the later I take it the longer I ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2007 2:24:48 AM

Reviewer: Richard.Patterson, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Provigil has dramatically improved my quality of life. I've had MS for the past 5 years, but only started having fatigue problems within the last year. My insurance company caused me trouble a couple months ago because they didn't want to pay the high price for this miracle drug. It resulted in me missing several days of work because I CANNNOT FUNCTION without Provigil.

9/18/2007 10:03:29 PM

Reviewer: pague2002, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I currently take 400mg every morn....I have MS, worked great for the first couple of months, now I feel like I am wasting my money on insurance copay. It no longer halps me be not so tired during the day.

«Previous 241-243 of 243

Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.