Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyprexa Oral.

1/30/2014 6:11:41 PM

Reviewer: larson, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
dep & anxiety during a rough time went to almost pyscosis for me, so taking this saved me..the weight gain was awful tho, and it did raise cholestrol..i took with zoloft..and it was a short time on Zyprexa.. but it saved me.

1/22/2014 11:31:37 PM

Reviewer: Olanzapine, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from clinical depression and my Doctor has prescribed this drug for me. I am not sure that I should be using this, as I do not suffer from bi-polar or schitzaphrenia. I also take 3/5mg citalopram. Please advise as to whether this is a suitable drug for my problem.

10/1/2013 4:18:47 AM

Reviewer: hyper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
not being able to sleep more then a few hours a sleep at nite medicsation was to hearing voices.

6/17/2013 8:56:45 AM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
As far a depression, this drug is good. However, the nurse thought I was ridiculous when I told her I had gained 12 lbs in a week. I now have climbed up to 20 lbs, and I have never had a weight gain problem in my life. I am constantly thinking about food and when is the next meal. I promise, I am NOT normally like this! I'm normally a 102, thin and petite person!!! I am fat and ugly, and I ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2013 5:56:10 PM

Reviewer: Lois, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Zyprexa to manage my perimenopausal hypertension and erractic mood. It was like being on vacation. It worked great, BUT the weight gain is HORRIFIC. My idiot doctor said that I would NOT gain weight which is ridiculous because this drug is known for its weight gain side effect. I gained 12 lbs in less than 2 weeks. You become ravaged and eat your way through the kitchen. I would think about ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee