Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyprexa oral.

1/22/2014 11:31:37 PM

Reviewer: Olanzapine, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffer from clinical depression and my Doctor has prescribed this drug for me. I am not sure that I should be using this, as I do not suffer from bi-polar or schitzaphrenia. I also take 3/5mg citalopram. Please advise as to whether this is a suitable drug for my problem.

10/1/2013 4:18:47 AM

Reviewer: hyper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    not being able to sleep more then a few hours a sleep at nite medicsation was to hearing voices.

6/17/2013 8:56:45 AM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    As far a depression, this drug is good. However, the nurse thought I was ridiculous when I told her I had gained 12 lbs in a week. I now have climbed up to 20 lbs, and I have never had a weight gain problem in my life. I am constantly thinking about food and when is the next meal. I promise, I am NOT normally like this! I'm normally a 102, thin and petite person!!! I am fat and ugly, and I ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2013 5:56:10 PM

Reviewer: Lois, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Zyprexa to manage my perimenopausal hypertension and erractic mood. It was like being on vacation. It worked great, BUT the weight gain is HORRIFIC. My idiot doctor said that I would NOT gain weight which is ridiculous because this drug is known for its weight gain side effect. I gained 12 lbs in less than 2 weeks. You become ravaged and eat your way through the kitchen. I would think about ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2013 11:41:15 AM

Reviewer: Giselle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    GAINED ABOUT 25 LBS IN A MATTER OF 2 WEEKS WITH IT!!! Sleeping spells. Could have killed myself. Uncontrollable sudden sleeping spells while driving in the evening. Eye twitching!!! Tongue lack of control. Slurping while trying to talk!