Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyprexa Oral.

2/1/2013 5:17:38 PM

Reviewer: Myjennie1977, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This med also did great wonders for me but put a ton of weight on me quick and I was bloated I am getting older...never had weight problems before but since taking this I am having a hard time losing and I had no clue for awhile this med was doing this I thought it was the hospital food or something. But I asked the doctor and he said first and most common side effect is weight gain so he took me ... Show Full Comment

7/9/2012 3:25:46 AM

Reviewer: drl7772, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked wonders for me, but the side effects are unbearable at this point, i have gained 15 pounds in about two weeks and my legs and ankles are so swollen i cant even fit into my shoes. It also looks like i am pregnant, its ridiculous. I wish the drug didnt have such harsh side effects or else i would continue taking it. I would say if you are bipolar with depressed episodes to ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2012 10:28:11 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have all side effects. my doctor took me off of it yesterday

5/21/2012 9:08:33 PM

Reviewer: Ames, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking this med for depression and insomnia for the past two weeks -- it works very well for both. However, I have intense food cravings, very bad gas, and my stomach has bloated out so badly that I look like I'm 6 months pregnant! I'm going to stop taking it today.

4/23/2012 2:31:09 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Zyprexa is a wonderful drug. I took it for 6 years and felt great. Then I started to have tremors in my hands. Discontinued it. Now on an SSRI drug and it is not working at all. Still seeking medical advice.

Does your kid have symptoms?