Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyprexa oral.

3/24/2013 11:41:15 AM

Reviewer: Giselle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
GAINED ABOUT 25 LBS IN A MATTER OF 2 WEEKS WITH IT!!! Sleeping spells. Could have killed myself. Uncontrollable sudden sleeping spells while driving in the evening. Eye twitching!!! Tongue lack of control. Slurping while trying to talk!

3/24/2013 1:32:24 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication for about a year at the age of 12. I rapidly gained weight, which added to my depression. In total, I gained 30 pounds. As soon as i stopped the meds i lost all the weight, but with stretch marks to show for it. I wouldn't recommend this drug for anyone!!

2/1/2013 5:17:38 PM

Reviewer: Myjennie1977, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This med also did great wonders for me but put a ton of weight on me quick and I was bloated I am getting older...never had weight problems before but since taking this I am having a hard time losing and I had no clue for awhile this med was doing this I thought it was the hospital food or something. But I asked the doctor and he said first and most common side effect is weight gain so he took me ... Show Full Comment

7/9/2012 3:25:46 AM

Reviewer: drl7772, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked wonders for me, but the side effects are unbearable at this point, i have gained 15 pounds in about two weeks and my legs and ankles are so swollen i cant even fit into my shoes. It also looks like i am pregnant, its ridiculous. I wish the drug didnt have such harsh side effects or else i would continue taking it. I would say if you are bipolar with depressed episodes to ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2012 10:28:11 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have all side effects. my doctor took me off of it yesterday

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture