Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zyprexa oral.

5/9/2015 6:08:38 PM

Reviewer: Momwriter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I first took this medication several years ago and it pulled me out of a severe depression. It caused extreme weight gain. Now that I've started taking it again, I feel emotionally numb. It has taken away all feelings and made my head feel foggy, like I can't think straight. I hate the way it's making me feel and am stopping the med tonight.

4/28/2015 3:54:20 PM

Reviewer: So UPset, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son was put on this drug at age 32 for depression by a APRN who had never seen him - The APRN had only spoke to my sister (who was office staff for the APRN) about him. Very irresponsible. My son gained over 60 pounds in a few months, his bp sky rocked, and he became diabetic - just before he died of a fatal arrhythmia- supposedly due to sleep apnea. This drug made my son unresponsive, le ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2015 9:28:18 AM

Reviewer: candy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Zyprexa worked for me but the side effects are Horrible!and it is very expensive, I was paying over $300 per month, then they finally got a generic drug that cost less, and it made me very sleepy, I gained over 195 pounds, yes!I went from 180lbs to 374lbs. my legs and feet swelled up! I have blurred vision, I stopped taking it and now have major side effects: Insomnia, high blood pressure, fatigue ... Show Full Comment

7/5/2014 11:46:33 PM

Reviewer: hershey, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
Husband had involuntary mouth movements and tongue rolling. Husband is deceased , cause of death was pneumonia and heart, liver failure. This came on quite suddenly.

6/28/2014 7:54:02 AM

Reviewer: rick8749, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Since using Zyprexa, I have been diagnosed with BHP & type 2 diabetes. I am positive it is the drug that has caused the problems. I have since been put on Duodart for the BPH and have developed gynocomastia. I'm on a merry go round. Please help!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver