Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxcarbazepine Oral.

4/15/2009 1:48:05 PM

Reviewer: sgww_1999, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Gave to me by neurologist for Tranverse Myilitis--damaged nerves in neck and right arm and hand. Some day it hurts and the medication don't help. I take 600 mg a day.I feel like the pain is muscle related also. I feel like this medication is the reason I have gained weight.

4/9/2009 5:04:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

4/1/2009 3:46:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have only been taking for 1 week now but still have a few highs and lows.

3/20/2009 8:13:01 PM

Reviewer: Timothy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have PTSD and was already on other anti- depress.drugs so all it did was make me feel numb and no emotions-but I ran out and quit abruptly and passed out -I now do better but don't sleep as well but I CAN cry!

2/23/2009 10:03:31 PM

Reviewer: rezgrandma, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was having aura only MS induced epilepsy. I took it for 5+ years. After 3 years muscle problems developed. They hyponatremia which went undiagnosed until much damage done. I want to know if when I wean off of it will I recover any of what I have lost? I am in terrible pain now. Had back surgery not knowing bones were softening and can't lay comfotably at all. I need some good news. I ... Show Full Comment