Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxcarbazepine oral.

5/2/2009 7:40:50 AM

Reviewer: johojr, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tic

4/28/2009 10:42:41 AM

Reviewer: Tom, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was placed on this drug by my neurologist for the treatment of neuropathy in my feet and legs. I have been very happy with its effectiveness so far, I take 600 mg op to 3 times a day as needed for pain.

4/24/2009 1:31:13 PM

Reviewer: Gwen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug replaced Lamictal for treatment of Bipolar. The side effect I experienced from Lamictal was intense anxiety attacks. My anxiety was so bad it became debilitating. I was switched to this drug in hopes that it would not produce anxiety. Unfortunately, after 2 weeks of taking it, I am starting to have the same side effects of extreme anxiety. I take an anti depressant and an ADHD medic ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2009 1:51:54 PM

Reviewer: turtle195257@yahoo.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take this drug for nerve pain, it has really seem to help,I have tried different types of pain meds due to 3 back surgeries and serve leg pain and numbness, this gives me relief and I am able to sleep at night with no drug hangover in the morning.I was on Neurontin, Lyrica for the nerve pain all they did was make me gain weight,and gave me migrains,constipation and did not help. I am very please ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2009 1:48:05 PM

Reviewer: sgww_1999, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Gave to me by neurologist for Tranverse Myilitis--damaged nerves in neck and right arm and hand. Some day it hurts and the medication don't help. I take 600 mg a day.I feel like the pain is muscle related also. I feel like this medication is the reason I have gained weight.