Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Citalopram Hydrobromide Oral.

4/17/2008 1:19:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 1 week now for depression and panic attacks. I am finally starting to feel a little normal. I am less stressed and I don't worry as much. I have lost my appetite which is worrying me, but I could lose a couple pounds. I have a little blurred vision (problems focusing) but I think this will work great. I am taking 10mg.

4/17/2008 2:02:31 AM

Reviewer: georgia08, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my dr. put me on 20mg at first. i experienced loss of appetite, nausea, and just felt drained. i don't think they kicked the depression, they just kind of kicked me, which made me not so irritable and sad. after 3 weeks i was put on 40mg. i did not experience any side effects after increasing the dose, and i can tell now that they are working. i don't feel amazingly happy, but i don&# ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2008 1:47:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Citalopram has given me my life back. I suffered from depression, OCD, and anxiety since being a teenager. After the birth of my daughter a year ago, I suffered from an extreme case of postpartum depression which pushed my current case of mild depression, OCD, and anxiety off the charts. I finally sought treament last summer and started seeing major changes after 2-3 weeks taking 20mg. My curr ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2008 4:45:59 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was taking 20 mg for a month, then upped to 40 mg because it wasn't working. Side effects of tiredness and nausea greatly increased and got changed back to 20 mg. Depression did not improve after two months.

4/13/2008 8:15:21 AM

Reviewer: soonerfan, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking drug for stress & depression, after a week thins started to get better. Then after my wife & i started having sex on a regular basis again i fond tht it was prolonging my orgasm. I find this frustrating at time but my wife enjoys the hour of lovemaking.