Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Citalopram Oral.

4/26/2008 11:13:52 PM

Reviewer: melody mccormick, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feel a lot more social again.

4/24/2008 12:53:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I wrote a review earlier but I am updating after 4 months on this drug. I was being treated for both depression and anger and this has helped immensely with both. I find myself calm, happy, rolling with the punches, and making rational decisions. I did have sexual side effects (decreased libido, prolonged "O") for a while but they went away and that has returned to normal. This is a p ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2008 7:01:09 PM

Reviewer: niceiessmile, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was orignally on the lowest dose, now on 40mg, using it since Jan. 08. I am very jittery, sleepy during the day, wide awake at night, fuzzy mind, NO, NO sex drive.....a complete 360 on that!

4/17/2008 1:19:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 1 week now for depression and panic attacks. I am finally starting to feel a little normal. I am less stressed and I don't worry as much. I have lost my appetite which is worrying me, but I could lose a couple pounds. I have a little blurred vision (problems focusing) but I think this will work great. I am taking 10mg.

4/17/2008 2:02:31 AM

Reviewer: georgia08, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my dr. put me on 20mg at first. i experienced loss of appetite, nausea, and just felt drained. i don't think they kicked the depression, they just kind of kicked me, which made me not so irritable and sad. after 3 weeks i was put on 40mg. i did not experience any side effects after increasing the dose, and i can tell now that they are working. i don't feel amazingly happy, but i don&# ... Show Full Comment

stressed working woman