Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Citalopram Oral.

2/12/2008 1:53:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
With in a few weeks of being put on Celexa my fiance and I both noticed a complete change in my attitude. I was diagnosed with depression in May of 2007 and this medication has helped wonders. I love it. I do hope that someday soon I can slowly take myself off of it.

2/8/2008 2:18:18 PM

Reviewer: jacobm, 35-44 Male

Comment:
I am approaching 2 weeks on Citaloprm. I get flashed of calmness, but still have minor depression and anxiety. I am also drinking 2-3 glasses of wine per night, is this erasing any benefit I could be getting?

2/5/2008 11:44:53 PM

Reviewer: justifiedin1987, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have suffered from major depression for years and panic attacks. I tried: zoloft, wellbutrin, paxil, and so many others. Most made me gain weight because they made me so lazy. I was started on Celexa one month ago..WOW what a difference!!! I feel well, my mood is well balanced. No crying spells, no depression! I feel like a dark cloud has been lifter off!! I have had NO side effects. I am not ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2008 12:12:42 PM

Reviewer: Jack, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on 40mg and it seems to allow me to level out! I don't have the anxiety attacks as often and they are not as severe. Should I be taking this at night, or in the morning? I have been taking it mornings now.

1/31/2008 9:58:44 PM

Reviewer: De De, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Citalopram about 3 months ago for depression. It took a couple of weeks for it to take effect but I feel wonderful now and back to my old self. I take it before bed and sleep like a baby and I did not gain any weight-I actually lost about 5 lbs.

stressed working woman