Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of citalopram Oral.

5/25/2008 3:08:23 PM

Reviewer: sharon oldham, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
along the 2nd day of treatment, I noticed a change in my thoughts, making myself get up,having a normal conversation, ect..............!!!!!!!

5/22/2008 3:25:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for almost 6mos and I feel a whole lot better!! I was sleepy at first but the last few mos have been great. I don't cry all the time anymore or lay on the couch. I feel really good..

5/20/2008 4:05:31 PM

Reviewer: dahliaj40, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After being on this medication for almost a year, I didn't notice a change, but my husband did. He said I was less moody and angry all the time. I'm not sure what kind of feeling or feelings I have. I do notice that I don't cry as much as I used to, but more often than not, I feel like there's no emotions. Like this medication is holding me back from being who I am, good and bad. ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2008 10:22:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has only been 10 days since I started this medicine after trying prozac and paxil. Citalopram 20mg has helped alot. I feel great so far. My husband has even noticed a diffence for the good. I also have been taking it night the only thing neg. effect I have noticed is night sweats. I will report back at a later date.

5/16/2008 7:54:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Take at night only. I've been taking it for about 3 months now. This drug works great, took a couple of weeks to start, so give it time. Stopped the crying, wild thoughts and over eating.