Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of citalopram Oral.

5/29/2008 7:03:16 PM

Reviewer: mkg1253, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have only been on it for a month, but it seems to be working. Need more time.

5/25/2008 3:08:23 PM

Reviewer: sharon oldham, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
along the 2nd day of treatment, I noticed a change in my thoughts, making myself get up,having a normal conversation, ect..............!!!!!!!

5/22/2008 3:25:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for almost 6mos and I feel a whole lot better!! I was sleepy at first but the last few mos have been great. I don't cry all the time anymore or lay on the couch. I feel really good..

5/20/2008 4:05:31 PM

Reviewer: dahliaj40, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After being on this medication for almost a year, I didn't notice a change, but my husband did. He said I was less moody and angry all the time. I'm not sure what kind of feeling or feelings I have. I do notice that I don't cry as much as I used to, but more often than not, I feel like there's no emotions. Like this medication is holding me back from being who I am, good and bad. ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2008 10:22:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has only been 10 days since I started this medicine after trying prozac and paxil. Citalopram 20mg has helped alot. I feel great so far. My husband has even noticed a diffence for the good. I also have been taking it night the only thing neg. effect I have noticed is night sweats. I will report back at a later date.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice