Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of citalopram Oral.

4/27/2008 9:46:45 PM

Reviewer: brandy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
4/26/2008 11:13:52 PM

Reviewer: melody mccormick, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feel a lot more social again.

4/24/2008 12:53:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I wrote a review earlier but I am updating after 4 months on this drug. I was being treated for both depression and anger and this has helped immensely with both. I find myself calm, happy, rolling with the punches, and making rational decisions. I did have sexual side effects (decreased libido, prolonged "O") for a while but they went away and that has returned to normal. This is a p ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2008 7:01:09 PM

Reviewer: niceiessmile, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was orignally on the lowest dose, now on 40mg, using it since Jan. 08. I am very jittery, sleepy during the day, wide awake at night, fuzzy mind, NO, NO sex drive.....a complete 360 on that!

4/17/2008 1:19:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 1 week now for depression and panic attacks. I am finally starting to feel a little normal. I am less stressed and I don't worry as much. I have lost my appetite which is worrying me, but I could lose a couple pounds. I have a little blurred vision (problems focusing) but I think this will work great. I am taking 10mg.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.