Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vivelle-Dot TD.

12/10/2013 2:26:59 PM

Reviewer: debiann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Vivelle-Dot for 8 years since full hysterectomy. I stopped using it mainly due to cost about 3 months ago. At first I didn't think I could do it... irritability, hot flashes, headaches but now I am 3 months from using it. I started last year experiencing facial twitches, right limb problems and severe migraines, painful breast lumps which I'm under treatment for now alo ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2013 4:16:23 PM

Reviewer: bmakee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 36. I had my total hysterectomy 09-2007 due to endometriosis. I have been on a replacement patch since I was wheeled out of the OR. I have only tried one other generic brand and didn't like it as it was larger and didn't stay on as long. I have also been on several different strengths due to hot flashes but have to remain on the .025mg as the endometriosis seems to come back on anythi ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2013 12:25:18 PM

Reviewer: ainos, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on this patch for over 5 years!! Absolutely great! Please do not take this medicine off the market!! Minivelle does NOT work at all!

9/22/2013 12:35:52 AM

Reviewer: margo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the Vivelle Dot for years and years. I had a complete hysterectomy in 1986.I feel great. No symptoms of menopause. Hope to stay on it for ever!

8/20/2013 8:31:30 PM

Reviewer: jerzzie65, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a full hysterectomy 8 weeks ago tried oral meds no good now I am on .05 and though hot flashes have lessened I am having headaches , i feel bloated and I have gain 4 lbs and I am only on my second patch does this seem normal? I have lost 30 lbs on weight watchers in the past 10 months I am so scared to gain weight from this med.has anyone else experience these symptoms?

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem