Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vivelle-Dot TD.

9/22/2013 12:35:52 AM

Reviewer: margo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the Vivelle Dot for years and years. I had a complete hysterectomy in 1986.I feel great. No symptoms of menopause. Hope to stay on it for ever!

8/20/2013 8:31:30 PM

Reviewer: jerzzie65, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a full hysterectomy 8 weeks ago tried oral meds no good now I am on .05 and though hot flashes have lessened I am having headaches , i feel bloated and I have gain 4 lbs and I am only on my second patch does this seem normal? I have lost 30 lbs on weight watchers in the past 10 months I am so scared to gain weight from this med.has anyone else experience these symptoms?

7/13/2013 10:01:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had great experience with this medication unfortuatly i dont have insurance to pay for it and i cant get it any one have any ideas on getting it cheap. dr used to supply with samples. but they dont get them anymore. ps:Bonus... GREAT sex life with this medication mail info jlowery po box 352 salisbury pa 15558

5/20/2013 9:10:09 AM

Reviewer: Danceux, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had a total hysterectomy 6 years ago at age 54. I had pretty bad hot flashes for 5 years (day and night) until my GYN recommended Vivelle Dot .025. The flashes continued so she switched me to .0375, which worked. After awhile she had me alternate the 2 strengths and that worked up until about a month ago. For the first time, I forgot to change them and it was almost a week before I remembere ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2013 4:25:25 PM

Reviewer: nvh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Had a total hysterectomy/oopherectomy in my late 30s. Have been on vivelle dot patch for more years than I can remember. Blood work is good, mood and general well-being is great so mood and genenral well being of the family is also good! Patch stickes well on clean, dry and lotion/powder free skin. Otherwise adhesive can fail. Have tried to do without the patch and will last only about a week befo ... Show Full Comment