Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Miralax oral.

6/16/2014 12:41:38 AM

Reviewer: none, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I don't think I have heard much about anyone gaining weight on Miralax but I have gained at least 10 pounds and my husband has even mentioned that I am gaining a lot of weight. I also am very bloated all of the time with very extended abdomen. My feet and legs have a lot of edema which I have never noticed before. I really hate this because I am not constipated since I have been taking it.

4/27/2014 9:55:47 PM

Reviewer: rj, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug off and on for years. I started taking it in 2007 by Rx while going through chemo. I have also been having neurological problems. These have escalated drastically over the last 14 months to the point of being debilitating. I've seen several different doctors and had all sorts of test. The diagnosis was leaning toward MS with spinal seizures. After a stomach a ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2014 1:06:07 PM

Reviewer: Charlie, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
As long as I take this medication I have regular bowel movements. As soon as I stop, my regularity is incomplete and infrequent.

3/2/2014 5:45:17 PM

Reviewer: izzy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
3 colon surgeries has left me with chronic constipation. Miralax is god sent.

2/21/2014 11:05:39 PM

Reviewer: Pandy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)