Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Miralax oral.

1/30/2016 12:57:59 PM

Reviewer: Nevdolly, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor recommended miralax. I really hoped it would provide relief for my life altering constipation. My experience has been awful and is still going on. I took it for 5 nights before I finally had a bowel movement. For the next 3 days I have had terrible gas and soft mushy leakage that I can't control. I have been very uncomfortable. Hopefully after today I will back to normal. I won&# ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2015 11:10:27 PM

Comment:
    I was constipated bad for about three years. They should call this Miracle Lax. its been my miracle for about 2 years now. i take a full dose every other day for over a year with no side effects.

7/5/2015 8:37:15 PM

Reviewer: antioch116, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had severe constipation, diverticulitis, ibs and an ileus with a recent bowel resection. I was on a lot of narcotic pain meds which gave me severe constipation. I was placed on Linzees which worked, but too well. Miralax was gentle enough to use everyday with out having to make mad dashes to the bathroom. I had no side effects and It has allowed me to stop taking Linzees.

6/17/2015 3:14:56 PM

Reviewer: CASemler, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I only take this occasionally. I suffer from gastroparesis & had to change my diet. All my veggies must be cooked now. It's hard to get enough fiber & water. I'll get BM's that won't come out and usually one dose of Miralax does the trick very quickly.

5/29/2015 7:48:38 AM

Reviewer: JP, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Miralax every day for the past three years, and it has kept me out of the hospital. I am prone to bowel obstructions due to scoliosis and adhesions due to multiple abdominal surgeries. It has really improved my quality of life and reduced a lot of worry, anxiety and discomfort from painful, life-threatening obstructions.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.