Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo-Ovral (28) Oral.

4/13/2009 5:36:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this pill because I didn't want to get a period every month. It works perfectly, I have 4 periods per year and they are short and light. I love this pill! I haven't had any negative side effects, either.

1/25/2009 9:21:13 PM

Reviewer: wrecklacelove, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on the pill for about four months. i dislike using condoms and so the pill seemed like the perfect decision for me. it also helped to regulate my period because im so irregular and used to have terrible cramping, which has completely stopped since i started using it. The only issue is deciding what time to take it at, because so day is different and i don't exactly have any routine ... Show Full Comment

1/10/2009 6:18:50 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking the pill for 3 years now, and have never had any problems before. Recently though, I've been experiencing what feel like pregnancy symptoms. This could be because i'm a college student, and stress has made these symptoms come out. Or maybe the pill isn't working...i have no idea.

12/1/2008 7:32:53 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Tri-Sprintec which is the generic form of Ortho to Lo Ovral. I switched because I had heavy bleeding for three weeks on the Sprintec. I have been taking Ovral for about two weeks and haven't had any side affects aside from some spotting and cramps. I guess we'll have to see in the next months but so far so good!!

10/16/2008 9:37:01 AM

Reviewer: Laci Nikki, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the pill since I was 17 to help with irregular periods and horrible cramping. I started out on Ortho Tri-Cyclen. Which I loved and had no problems with. I was recently put on Lo\Ovral. So for the past 9 months I have taken everyday. And in that time my friends, family, co-workers and boyfriend have noticed that I am moodier, overly emotional and pretty much unbearable when its aboou ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee