Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28) Oral.

7/3/2008 2:28:21 PM

Reviewer: teddi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive used ortho try-cyclen lo for 11 days, i have a terrible rash on the back of my arm and it itches bad!! I also go to the tanning bed i dont know whats going on, but it itches really bad at night. I wander if theres any relation between the pill and the tanning that caused this rash.

6/7/2008 10:21:20 PM

Reviewer: just lib, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just swiched to this birth conrtol from the depo shot and it has only been a month since I have been taking it but since the swich I have been nauseus and tired all the time. I have lost my sex drive, and half the time I dont want to get out of bed because my stomache contianously hurts. I did not know it had so many side effects and i would prefer not to be on it whoever is looking to get on it ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2008 12:44:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on OTC for eight years now and it worked wonderfully up until about 1 year ago when I started noticing some hormonal changes. It was effective, easy to use, and cleared my skin in the beginning. However just recently I have noticed shortness of breath, dizziness, weight gain, numbness at times, visual floaters, and headaches from the withdrawal onto the sugar pills. I feel tired &am ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2008 4:07:02 PM

Reviewer: celeste, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This BC is awesome! Cleared up my acne and my boobs are bigger! No weight gain, but I work out. And my sex drive is still through the roof! ;) xoxo

3/30/2008 7:35:40 AM

Reviewer: kshabare, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Today I will be starting Mononessa. I have been on Ortho Tri-Cyclen for over 10 years now but am having break-thru bleeding and worse mood swings than in the past. It could be be the 40 year-old stuff though.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture