Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28) Oral.

«Previous 81-85 of 85
1/29/2008 6:59:26 PM

Reviewer: eb78, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28)has worked well for me. However I will switch to a Generic drug this coming month. My physician said not to worry, and not to expect changes. Any expierences with this? Love insurance companies!

1/26/2008 12:53:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this bc for about a year and a half. I have breast enlargement, and tenderness, a mood swings. I like this medication over all, it has been effective, helps with skin, and is easy to take.

11/20/2007 10:47:22 AM

Reviewer: kayceedub, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication made me feel, REALLY uncomfotable! Very irratice bleeding, headachs, body aches, nausea, there 'break through' bleeding was worse than any period i've had and its lasted over 10 days!! Took much for me! Especialy when i just got done having my period! Wouldn't ever wanna take it again! Switching to Yaz!

10/17/2007 4:16:52 PM

Reviewer: L, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from the patch about a year ago when they had the scare about that. I took OTC for about a year an just recently tried Generic for this cycle. I have had horrible side effects from it. I started biting my tounge in my sleep terribly and I feel a general malaise I have never felt before on any type of BControl. I will not continue on the generic version of this medicine. I will ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2007 9:49:36 AM

Comment:
After six years of using this bc I have not become pregnant, it keeps my skin very clear, sometimes I forget to take it though!After so many years, it seems my hormones have changed and I've had spotting in the middle of the month.

«Previous 81-85 of 85