Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28) Oral.

4/1/2013 11:19:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first time I've read reviews on this and I am relieved that I'm not alone in my dissatisfaction. I'm very logical-minded usually, but I find I'm very oversensitive to things and cry at the drop of a hat, it has increased my yeast problems which has led to other issues, it caused inflammation from the waist down and it's now painful for me to have sex, and that has a ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2013 11:09:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this birth control for 6 months and it made me very nauseous. I had vomiting, and severe headaches. I thought there was something wrong with me but ever since I stopped taking the pill I am back to normal.

3/16/2013 3:56:22 PM

Reviewer: Verlenia, 25-34 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I got PE from using this drug

2/14/2013 3:56:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Irregular bleeding for first time users

2/13/2013 10:07:10 PM

Reviewer: klinz, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking Ortho tri-cyclen because my periods were really painful and I was hoping birth control would help. The first week was really tough for me and I felt nauseous all the time. After that, I began finding myself crying all the time and I really had no clue why I was. My boyfriend started to think I was going crazy because I almost never cried unless someone died. As the month went on, I ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.