Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28) oral.

3/26/2008 11:54:04 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this med for a while now and have had no problems. The only issue I have which is probably normal are the mood swings and feeling tired about a week before my cycle. Good birth control though.

3/20/2008 12:52:47 PM

Reviewer: Jan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for three months now. I have gained weight since switching to ortho-tricylcen and my periods have been horrible! I have terrible headaches, cramps and extremely heavy periods now. I forgot to take my pill one night and less than twelve hours later, I was having a full-blown period - not just a little spotting. I gave it three months like the doctor told me to, but now I ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2008 2:03:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Great overall, no side effects.

3/3/2008 10:46:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i have used this BC Ffor 12 years and for the past 2 years my cycle has gotten later and lighter, my doctor has put me on Necon generic) 1/35 28's, he thinks i need a higher estrogen level BC. Has anyone had this happen to them?

1/29/2008 6:59:26 PM

Reviewer: eb78, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28)has worked well for me. However I will switch to a Generic drug this coming month. My physician said not to worry, and not to expect changes. Any expierences with this? Love insurance companies!