Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho-Cyclen (28) Oral.

1/30/2014 11:01:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this pill from a 3 month pill that caused me to gain 10+ pounds, have heavy bleeding, and bad mood swings. In the 3 months that I have been on this pill, I have not spotted, experienced cramps, or had mood swings. I may have gained a pound or two since starting this pill, but other than that, its great. I would definitely recommend this pill.

5/17/2013 1:12:38 PM

Reviewer: Boo Bear, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this pill due to lack of insurance, and in the first 5 days, I've gained almost 5 lbs and I just feel awful overall. I was planning to get off the pill after my wedding in September, but I am seriously thinking about stopping it now.

5/5/2013 9:38:32 PM

Reviewer: Kyra, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Orth-Cyclen & it's generic brand, used as birth control, is wonderful! I have been on it for several months now. I have no negative side effects. It's very effective on preventing pregnancy! In my family we are all extremely fertile women, and my fiance and I started having unprotected sex a couple months ago, and I haven't had any issues with this birth control. It's also ligh ... Show Full Comment

1/10/2013 3:40:57 PM

Reviewer: celledge, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Ortho Tri Cyclen Low to this because the Low caused me to have cysts. Once I switched to this medicine my cysts went away and I have had no symptoms and no pregnancy since I have been on this medicine for 3+ years now! Love it.

1/10/2013 12:51:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this pill for 11 days now and I don't like it because my breast seem swollen and tender, and I feel like I have gained weight. I have been on birth control before and never had this issue. I had to change to this pill because they don't carry the other kind I was on. I have also noticed spotting.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture