Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho-Cyclen (28) Oral.

8/5/2009 12:36:11 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
This is the first time for me on birth control. I've only been on this pill for a little over a month and so far have had No serious side effects. The only side effect has been that at the beginning of the first and now the second pack, I've felt my breasts a little swollen. And I think they're slightly bigger... but thats fine with me :) I guess side effects will vary from person to p ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2009 12:19:17 PM

Reviewer: sickofbeingsick, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
please ignore that previous review about always having nausea...I'm pregnant. Guess it was not very effective for me.

7/9/2009 7:00:37 PM

Comment:
I used Ortho Cyclen for a little over a month and never recevied a period. Although I had cramps and the normal feeling of having a period. Around week 5 I started havine severe nausea everyday and always felt sick. Would not recommend.

6/18/2009 9:25:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had my period for 2 weeks, and it will not go away. I take my medicine at the same time everyday. I have also had weight gain, acne, and my mood has been a little unstable (crying, sadness, anxiousness).

6/6/2009 3:33:54 AM

Reviewer: Housewife01, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had hormonal issues since I was 13 and my ob/gyn has changed my pills quite a few times already due to them not being a high enough dosage. I have only been taking Ortho-cyclen for about a month or so. I have noticed that my migraines have worsened a bit, I have experienced horrible cramping all month long even when not on my period, I have gained a few pounds or at least I feel really bloa ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver