Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1-50 28 oral.

1/12/2016 2:40:29 PM

Reviewer: swalt31691, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Am currently in the hospital being treated for numerous blood clots caused by this drug. I was lucky to finally catch them when there were other ones that formed in the past few months that I didn't know of. So many of something deadly and all in less than a year. Now I will have to be on blood thinners for almost a year. Just be careful. This is a very high dose of estrogen and can be life al ... Show Full Comment

2/25/2011 12:40:57 PM

Reviewer: none, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on this pill for 5 years. Got off it when I decided to get pregnant. After I had my daughter I got back on. This pill is very effective. I have no cramping and my periods completely stopped as it did before I even had my daughter. I consulted my doctor and she said that is does happen to a small percentage of females. If Im concerned she can switch my pill. I wasn't concerned so I stayed ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2010 3:13:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've lost 10 pounds on this B/C, boobs have grown, and I haven't gotten pregnant. I would recommend.

1/15/2010 12:31:58 PM

Reviewer: meme09, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i have been using this b/c for the past month and have been on my period for the entire time except three days... i do not recommend

9/30/2008 11:14:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I switched to this birth control because I was having irregular bleeding. My irregular bleeding stopped and my periods were lighter. I have always cramped enought that advil would take care of it, but on this medication I have to take painkillers for my cramps. That is the only downside I've experienced. Everything else is great.