Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1/50 (28) oral.

1-5 of 5
2/25/2011 12:40:57 PM

Reviewer: none, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this pill for 5 years. Got off it when I decided to get pregnant. After I had my daughter I got back on. This pill is very effective. I have no cramping and my periods completely stopped as it did before I even had my daughter. I consulted my doctor and she said that is does happen to a small percentage of females. If Im concerned she can switch my pill. I wasn't concerned so I stayed ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2010 3:13:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've lost 10 pounds on this B/C, boobs have grown, and I haven't gotten pregnant. I would recommend.

1/15/2010 12:31:58 PM

Reviewer: meme09, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been using this b/c for the past month and have been on my period for the entire time except three days... i do not recommend

9/30/2008 11:14:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this birth control because I was having irregular bleeding. My irregular bleeding stopped and my periods were lighter. I have always cramped enought that advil would take care of it, but on this medication I have to take painkillers for my cramps. That is the only downside I've experienced. Everything else is great.

8/7/2008 12:13:53 PM

Reviewer: Necon fan, Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Necon has been helpful. Although I used if for birth control, I was having 2 periods a month on a previous pill (have never been regular). Necon decreased my periods at first, but I have since been having 2 periods a month again. My periods are super light and last 3 to 5 days, but liner only. PMS symptoms are mild (irritability mostly) with no cramping. Necon is very effective.

1-5 of 5