Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Demulen 1/35 (28) Oral.

1-4 of 4
5/3/2014 11:09:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I love this birth control and will never switch! I'm not hormonal, have extremely light periods and ZERO PMS symptoms. I have been on about 5 different types including Tryclyclen, alesse, Aviane and IUD all of which I've had problems with. SO relieved to find something that works amazing for me. Also once the hormones regulated from switching- my skin looks much clearer. love this brand. F ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2010 3:06:43 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was placed on Demulen after a series of other oral contraceptives. Overall, this medicine has worked the best for me. Although I am using it strictly for birth control, I noticed that I have much lighter and shorter periods. The biggest improvement I saw was with the symptoms of PMS. They seemed to disappear altogether, and my moods stabilized BIG time. Since taking oral contraceptives, this is ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2009 5:46:15 PM

Reviewer: mamaof2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this pill (the name brand) for 6 years without ever experiencing any side effects. It did take me about a year and a half to become pregnant after stopping this pill. I tried this pill again after the birth of my son. By then the name brand was no longer being made so I took the generic. It was not the same. I had horrible side effects and stopped taking it after 2 weeks.

9/6/2009 8:33:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Demulen for many years at the referral of a dermatologist, and it did help my severe acne. My libido wan't affected, and I seemed to not get PMS at all. Only complaint was that it is SO effective and such strong medication, it took me nearly a year to get pregnant after being off of it.

1-4 of 4

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture