Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zovia 1-35E 28 oral.

3/18/2013 8:05:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Zovia for 4 months and i started getting cystic acne one after another. I havent felt like myself so I am switching BC.

2/15/2013 10:58:57 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This was the first birth control pill I've taken. Although it's easy to use, I've decided to come off it after using for 7 months due to rapid mood swings and weight gain. The plus side to this pill was that my skin cleared up immensely.

1/18/2013 12:03:33 PM

Reviewer: ck, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I understand that everyone reacts differently to different pills, so please take my review with a grain of salt. I was placed on this pill because I was spotting randomly but not getting my period. It did not stop my spotting, but I did begin getting my period - albeit a very light one lasting 1-2 days - and did prevent pregnancy. I have chosen to come off of it after 6 months, however, because of ... Show Full Comment

1/1/2013 11:10:11 AM

Reviewer: jlate45, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The only reason I gave a three for satisfaction is because Zovia was too strong for me and my body was sensitive to it. I noticed my breasts did get bigger and closer to my period they were hurt more than they did without Zovia. It made me so uncomfortable. It was very effective at preventing me from getting pregnant. I would have continued taking Zovia 1/35 but it was just too strong for me so i ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2012 7:56:49 PM

Reviewer: jesskm, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    So far this birth control is good for me. No weight gain, and sex drive is still the same, no sore boobs. I missed one pill though so I had to take two in one day and I felt dizzy but that is the only negative for me.