Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zovia 1/35E (28) oral.

2/11/2014 11:25:19 AM

Reviewer: melissa1123467, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Became depressed and overly emotional. Even went into the bathroom at work to cry over NOTHING. Horrible emotional side effects. I praying I can find a BC that works without the emotional side effects.

11/8/2013 8:21:56 PM

Reviewer: Blondiegirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am normally a really happy and positive person. On the first month I could tell I was not as upbeat and became a bit more anti-social, that was easy to fix, and also went away. I had fine C cups, and now after using it for 2 months I have good D sized cups. I also had little to no acne before using Zovia, and after the 3rd week I started getting acne everywhere, not horrible. But I hate acne and ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2013 6:48:28 PM

Reviewer: Angela Fox , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Its my first time taking this birth control pill and i have been on it for about 2 weeks already. The only side effects that i have gotten is nausea and being tired. I am currently on my period and i find it very weird to have gotten it early. i wonder if this is normal? So far no weight gain but i noticed that my appetite is increasing and my sex drive has increased as well.

4/14/2013 3:49:59 PM

Reviewer: elletran, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
okay. so let me start out by saying this is my first time take bcps and I have only taken 2 pills so far. I took the first one at 11pm the day I got it, the next day an hour before I had to take my second one, my face started itching. I wasn't sure whether it's because I ate xxhot cheetos earlier (but it shouldnt be because ive eaten it before and my face has never itched the way it did). ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2013 8:05:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zovia for 4 months and i started getting cystic acne one after another. I havent felt like myself so I am switching BC.