Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zovia 1/35E (28) oral.

5/25/2013 6:48:28 PM

Reviewer: Angela Fox , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Its my first time taking this birth control pill and i have been on it for about 2 weeks already. The only side effects that i have gotten is nausea and being tired. I am currently on my period and i find it very weird to have gotten it early. i wonder if this is normal? So far no weight gain but i noticed that my appetite is increasing and my sex drive has increased as well.

4/14/2013 3:49:59 PM

Reviewer: elletran, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
okay. so let me start out by saying this is my first time take bcps and I have only taken 2 pills so far. I took the first one at 11pm the day I got it, the next day an hour before I had to take my second one, my face started itching. I wasn't sure whether it's because I ate xxhot cheetos earlier (but it shouldnt be because ive eaten it before and my face has never itched the way it did). ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2013 8:05:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zovia for 4 months and i started getting cystic acne one after another. I havent felt like myself so I am switching BC.

2/15/2013 10:58:57 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This was the first birth control pill I've taken. Although it's easy to use, I've decided to come off it after using for 7 months due to rapid mood swings and weight gain. The plus side to this pill was that my skin cleared up immensely.

1/18/2013 12:03:33 PM

Reviewer: ck, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I understand that everyone reacts differently to different pills, so please take my review with a grain of salt. I was placed on this pill because I was spotting randomly but not getting my period. It did not stop my spotting, but I did begin getting my period - albeit a very light one lasting 1-2 days - and did prevent pregnancy. I have chosen to come off of it after 6 months, however, because of ... Show Full Comment