Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zovia 1/35E (28) oral.

5/28/2009 8:45:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I switched to Zovia after being on 2 different birth control pills. The first 2 brands caused me to have all sorts of mood swings, so I switched about 2 years ago and this is definitely the right one for me! It's great to be able to be on birth control and not have ANY side effects!

11/13/2008 8:25:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started Zovia to control my periods which were lasting 2 weeks and were extremely painful. It worked wonderfully in controlling my cylce, but with emotional side effects. I've always had a bit of anxiety that I managed to control without medication for years -- however this pill set me off. Very tense, depressed, sleeplessness and anxious all the time. I do not recommend for anyone with ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2008 8:27:12 PM

Reviewer: TAMMY01, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN TAKING ZOVIA SINCE I WAS 19 AND I AM NOW 38. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS SINCE I HAVE HAD MAJOR SURGERY ON MY LOWER BACK I GET SHARP BACK PAINS. WHEN I STOP THE PILL THE PAIN GOES AWAY.

3/28/2008 9:20:06 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Zovia for 4 weeks. But ever since i started taking it, I have not gotten a good nights sleep. I toss and turn and wake up so tired and groggy. I am usually a great sleeper and taking the Zovia is the only real change ive had. Has anyone else experienced this?

3/25/2008 10:37:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
been on this medicine for about 5 months.. tried 4 other birth control pills this one is soo nice.. i know the day i am going to get my period and the day it will end! (always the last tuesday of the month and it is over thursday ) where as before i would have my period for 2 weeks.. the only bad side effect i have had is bad bad sweating and hot flashes

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.