Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zovia 1/35E (28) oral.

2/5/2008 7:58:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Zovia for 14 years now. Never got pregnant, had no cramps. However, about 8 years ago, I was diagnosed with severe depression. None of my doctors ever made this connection, so I went on Wellbutrin as well. By doing my own research, I discovered the connection and pointed it out to my primary care physician. Not sure how the change will go (just starting out), but I hope I can g ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2008 9:44:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Zovia for about 5 years now and have never had a problem. I've had problems with ridiculously painful cramps and this has helped them tremendously. I like that you can safely skip a period if necessary (as advised by my doctor).

12/25/2007 2:10:42 PM

Reviewer: Tiredofit, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this pill and haven't stop bleeding, very heavily and lots of clotting

11/29/2007 8:32:18 PM

Reviewer: mudd_34, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Still not pregnant after over a year of use. Works well for me!

11/19/2007 11:55:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started this 3 weeks ago and experienced no side effects. A few days before I started my inactive pills, I had spotting. But no big deal. It's nice to actually know when I am going to have my periods, for a change! So far, this has worked wonders for me.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture