Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zovia 1-35E 28 oral.

5/26/2008 8:27:12 PM

Reviewer: TAMMY01, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I HAVE BEEN TAKING ZOVIA SINCE I WAS 19 AND I AM NOW 38. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS SINCE I HAVE HAD MAJOR SURGERY ON MY LOWER BACK I GET SHARP BACK PAINS. WHEN I STOP THE PILL THE PAIN GOES AWAY.

3/28/2008 9:20:06 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been on Zovia for 4 weeks. But ever since i started taking it, I have not gotten a good nights sleep. I toss and turn and wake up so tired and groggy. I am usually a great sleeper and taking the Zovia is the only real change ive had. Has anyone else experienced this?

3/25/2008 10:37:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    been on this medicine for about 5 months.. tried 4 other birth control pills this one is soo nice.. i know the day i am going to get my period and the day it will end! (always the last tuesday of the month and it is over thursday ) where as before i would have my period for 2 weeks.. the only bad side effect i have had is bad bad sweating and hot flashes

2/5/2008 7:58:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Zovia for 14 years now. Never got pregnant, had no cramps. However, about 8 years ago, I was diagnosed with severe depression. None of my doctors ever made this connection, so I went on Wellbutrin as well. By doing my own research, I discovered the connection and pointed it out to my primary care physician. Not sure how the change will go (just starting out), but I hope I can g ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2008 9:44:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Zovia for about 5 years now and have never had a problem. I've had problems with ridiculously painful cramps and this has helped them tremendously. I like that you can safely skip a period if necessary (as advised by my doctor).