Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1-35 28 oral.

5/12/2016 8:30:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this to be a form of birth control. It caused me to spot for an abnormally long period of time. On the second month, I began having suicidal thoughts and I was very depressed. It is VERY out of my character to act that way so I immediately called my doctor and received a new pill Sprintec which I had when I was younger and works just fine. I never usually react to medication but this o ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2016 3:29:54 PM

Comment:
    i have gained 15 lb in 5 months that i have not been able to lose with diet or exercise. i also have not gotten a period since i have been on the pill so the scare of pregnancy occurs every month.

6/25/2015 10:52:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for 8 years and I love it. Over the first year on it, my insanely heavy periods subsided and became very normal and I never have spotting. Cramping is little to none. My emotions are also a lot better and I can actually feel when I'm being weirdly emotional during my period since I feel so regular the rest of the month

6/22/2015 1:08:51 PM

Reviewer: Kayala, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Easy to pop a pill every morning but the side effects are something else. Weight gain, fatigue, flu like symptoms, bloating and just feeling lousy. Not sure if this is for me.

4/24/2015 3:36:02 PM

Reviewer: holly, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Shortened period and got rid of acne, which is great. Only thing I don't like is that I gained 40 pounds after I started taking it and no amount of diet or exercise will take it off.