Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1/35 (28) Oral.

8/9/2009 11:23:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took this for 2 months, on my second pack...just one week from the sugar pills..I started feeling real nervous like, anxious, fatigued and just wanted to do nothing. Period lasted all 5 days and minor cramping. Alright pill, never felt any nausea.

8/4/2009 1:14:45 AM

Reviewer: ET, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this drug for about a year and have experienced painful migraines, mild depression (I started saying I've lost my fun - I was always the energetic happy one), fatigue, and loss of apetite. The worst is that at 27, I have deep acne sores around my jawline that look horrible, and I never had to deal with this before. After all these reviews and knowing what I've been dealing wit ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2009 10:16:25 PM

Reviewer: BHW07, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this pill in March/09 and found out I was pregnant May/09. I never missed a dose and was not on an antibiotic. Previously, I as on Mircette, which I loved, but due to the cost, I switched.

7/17/2009 8:30:03 PM

Reviewer: irritated, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Do not take, it is lethal! I used ortho-novum, but then they switched me to this and told me it was the same thing. I don't even think so. I have almost every side effect possible and it's only been 12 days! I strongly advise not taking this medication, there are to many oral contraceptives available to torture yourself with this one.

5/30/2009 9:57:01 AM

Reviewer: heartea, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The headaches started recently but the mood swings, feeling tired all the time was from the beginning. Weight gain almost puffy, swollen, maybe water retention, don't know. Period a week early and spotting a week later. The hairgrowth awful. The last straw was the Melasma on my face. The dermatolgist said it was from the pill. I stop taking it that day. I'm so relieved to hear all of the ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?