Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1/35 (28) Oral.

5/9/2009 6:25:46 PM

Reviewer: jjoy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I stopped taking Yasmin & Yaz b/c of migraines & asked to switch back to Ortho Novum 1/35 which I took for years before having 3 kids. Necon substituted & has been awful! Little breakthrough bleeding but still had some headaches & weight gain during the first cycle last month. My main concern is the tightness in my chest & extreme shortness of breath I'm experiencing, plus ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2009 1:55:28 PM

Reviewer: sandbgregSOCA, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for almost two months. Before taking this pill, I had mood swings only the week before my period. Now, I notice that everyone upsets me almost all he time. I noticed slight chest pain (one day only) similar to what I felt when we had all those fires in Southern California. I had a few head aches, but I did not think they were from the pill. I had two breakthrough periods while ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2009 8:03:28 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Necon for 2 1/2 years not realizing it was a big part of my depression and mood swings. I've been off it for 3 months and have been experiencing pain in my lower abdomen. Also, when I was on other birth controls I was able to get pregnant immediately after stopping them, unfortunately not this time. I don't even think I'm ovulating. I'm very frustrated.

4/8/2009 1:51:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 5 months now. I have mood swings, i have gained a little weight, and I have break through bleeding very often. I am planning to switch.

3/24/2009 2:31:45 PM

Reviewer: JESS3926, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking this nonstop for 5 years i take it nonstop so i dont have a period.the only side effect i have had is migraines the last couple days of the active pills but after reading the rest of the reviews i am tired alot but never thought it might be the pill.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver