Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1/35 (28) oral.

6/23/2014 4:39:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I dont know if this has happened to anybody else, But I have noticed that after taking this pill for about a year that my hair has been thinning on the top of my head. im not positive it is the pill, But I have no past history of hair loss and neither does any woman in my family. Has anybody else experienced this as well?

4/24/2014 10:22:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I recently switched to necon from my normal bc, mononessa, due to insurance reasons. While on it I experienced abnormal weight gain I can not shed, tender swollen breasts, nausea, dizziness, migraines, overall crummy feelings. Like I am sick. Actually started to think maybe I was pregnant. Also my periods went down to a very light flow only lasting about a day (not complaining there) overall I am ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2014 4:34:52 PM

Reviewer: ZWx, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken a different birth control for almost 11 years until my body started rejecting it (apparently that is possible!). Main reason for using birth control: I have really heavy periods. I switched to Necon. Not only have I lost a lot of weight (I can't seem to gain any), but I've had crazy mood swings, and itchy swollen eyes every morning... Time to try out something else!

3/11/2014 10:47:07 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While this pill is easy to use, It has not been effective for me. I am still bleeding since starting the pack and I am in the middle of the last week of pills. I have gained over 5 lbs in the first month of using it. I have been experiencing nausea, severe headaches, especially around my eye are, and and moderate to severe dizziness around 2 hours after taking the pill. I have been on other BC pil ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2014 5:05:41 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just have a question for other people that have taken this! I started it mid-February and since then, I have been waking up with swollen eyes- as if it has been an allergic reaction to the pill. I have tried everything and am coming to the conclusion that it must be this pill, and my swollen eyes still have not gone away. Has anyone else experienced this after taking this pill? Thanks.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.