Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1/35 (28) oral.

6/23/2014 4:39:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I dont know if this has happened to anybody else, But I have noticed that after taking this pill for about a year that my hair has been thinning on the top of my head. im not positive it is the pill, But I have no past history of hair loss and neither does any woman in my family. Has anybody else experienced this as well?

4/24/2014 10:22:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I recently switched to necon from my normal bc, mononessa, due to insurance reasons. While on it I experienced abnormal weight gain I can not shed, tender swollen breasts, nausea, dizziness, migraines, overall crummy feelings. Like I am sick. Actually started to think maybe I was pregnant. Also my periods went down to a very light flow only lasting about a day (not complaining there) overall I am ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2014 4:34:52 PM

Reviewer: ZWx, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken a different birth control for almost 11 years until my body started rejecting it (apparently that is possible!). Main reason for using birth control: I have really heavy periods. I switched to Necon. Not only have I lost a lot of weight (I can't seem to gain any), but I've had crazy mood swings, and itchy swollen eyes every morning... Time to try out something else!

3/11/2014 10:47:07 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While this pill is easy to use, It has not been effective for me. I am still bleeding since starting the pack and I am in the middle of the last week of pills. I have gained over 5 lbs in the first month of using it. I have been experiencing nausea, severe headaches, especially around my eye are, and and moderate to severe dizziness around 2 hours after taking the pill. I have been on other BC pil ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2014 11:27:50 PM

Reviewer: Meme, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very easy to use pop a pill out of package in your mouth then bamm done! If you have to set an alarm to remind yourself.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture