Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1-35 28 oral.

8/21/2008 9:37:02 AM

Reviewer: hiprincess22, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started this pill 3 weeks ago and every single day I have been woken from sleep with painful cramps that occur like clockwork. I am hoping it will subside (sooner than later) but I know that when I was on Demulen this did not occur.

7/26/2008 5:42:01 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I was started on Levora-28, and I took it for about 5 months. It did not work for me at all I had bleeding for 4 weeks straight, stopped for 2 weeks then started again.. Painful cramps... overall it just made my cycles worse than ever. so they just started me on necon 1/35 (28) I have only taken it for 1 day but am hoping it will work. Thanks for all the information and other reviews.

5/16/2008 3:49:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for 2 months now; after being on Ortho Novum 777 for 10 years. I was switched becasue my period became lighter and my cramps became very painful. I hate these pills! I have been on my period with a heavier flow than I have ever experienced. The cramps are gone, but my breast are itchy and tender they have gone up a cup size and I didn't need that at all. It ma ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2008 6:50:03 AM

Comment:
    This stuff makes me bleed MORE than ever!! AND I have only have been taking it for a week and Im bleeding!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

1/26/2008 12:54:47 PM

Reviewer: TakingCare11, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It made me depressed. I was on it for one year and once I switched to a different birth control pill (Tri-Levlen/Triphasil/Trivora) I returned to my normal self again and have been on this new pill ever since (4.5 years now).