Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1/35 (28) oral.

10/5/2012 9:39:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

9/27/2012 3:31:38 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I used to take Sprintec (which I miss dearly) until my doctor put me on this bc. The first month I didn't notice anything different unless I missed a day and took two at once. When I did that I had the worst cramps. The second month I didn't get my period at all. The third month I got my period and it didn't fully stop for a full month. I would have maybe one day that I didn't ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2012 12:36:52 PM

Reviewer: LSP, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

7/26/2012 12:07:47 PM

Reviewer: LilLaur, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for a few months. I have noticed weight gain, water retention, and abdominal bloat/cramps/pain. I am not very satisfied my my particular side effects--I am an avid runner etc., and have STILL gained weight from this! My abdomen is so bloated, my pants/shorts barely fit me, and I am just very uncomfortable. I think I am going back to my doctor to complain about t ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2012 4:09:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would NOT recommend this medication to anyone. In the first month I experienced headaches, breast tenderness and breast swelling. After 3 months I experienced severe itching on my jaw, chin and neck, dizzyness and lightheadedness with nausea. Once I realized those were side effects of the pill I promptly contacted my physician who switched my medication right away.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture