Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora 015/30 28 oral.

3/21/2011 11:15:53 PM

Reviewer: db140, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to levora from ortho eves tri cylin lo about 7 years ago. The ortho eves gave me terrible mood swings and I couldn't stop crying so I quit after one pack. I have been on levora ever since, about seven years now. My period is light and regular and only lasts three days. I love this pill and have had no weight gain no hair loss no acne, nothing. Its been perfect and I will never switc ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2011 5:48:58 PM

Reviewer: my_scoop, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
For the last three years I switched between Nordette, Portia, and Levora depending on what the pharmacy was carrying(all the same pill but Portia and Levora are the generic version of Nordette). The first two years were fantastic. My bleeding noticeably lessened each month, no nausea, no weight gain, or tender breasts, and the pain of menstrual cramps drastically decreased. Plus, I did not get ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2010 1:01:40 PM

Reviewer: Betty, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Levora for about 8 months now and in the last 2 months I have gained about 15 lbs, gotten hot flashes, horrible headaches, and my mood swings are bad.I was on the Nuva Ring before and Levora is deffinetly better, but I am going to stop using it. The side effects are too much for me.

7/9/2010 1:52:45 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My appetite has been crazy since I've been on this med. Also, my mood swings have increased and I have bad hot flashes. Very irritable and tired all of the time.

5/31/2010 3:01:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before this, I was on a "low-dose" BC which was terrible for me; I had my period about 3 weeks out of every month, for several months. Then I switched to Levora and have had ZERO problems. Period is very predictable (Monday of placebo week, +/- half a day). I would suggest this pill if low-dose pills aren't working well for you.