Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora 0.15/30 (28) Oral.

7/16/2009 9:46:18 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I absolutely love this birth control. I take 12 weeks of this pill before having a period. I had no side effects, no breakthrough bleeding, no weight gain or breast pain. My periods are shorter (8 days to 3-4 very light days).

5/20/2009 3:43:35 PM

Reviewer: Hannahcdunn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on different birth controls, on and off for 6 years. This is the worst birth control I have used. I was only on it for 3 weeks, I gained 5 pounds. I became overly emotional, my breast were so sore always. I found out I was actually allergic to this medication. I had extreme nauzia, dizzyness, blurred sight, light headed, shortness of breath, bloating, sweeling of face and toungue and h ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2009 7:15:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first pill I've ever taken, I'm 20 and healthy. I have been on it for almost five months. At first I was very emotional allll the time and I am one of the most mellow girls you'll ever meet, now I rarely am and I'm back to not PMSing. My periods were lighter from the beginning but it took a few months for it to start coming on the same day.Now they are very light and la ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2009 12:53:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
well at first i didnt like the pill because my breasts were really sore couldnt touch them with out any pain, but i realized they got bigger a whole cup. so getting new bras relieved the pain.

1/25/2009 10:10:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for only a little over a month and I do not like it at all. My breasts are very sore, too sore to even touch and I'm always moody. Not to mention the discharge. My acne has also gotten worse and I have no desire to have sex at all. I do not recommend this birth control for anyone.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem