Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora 0.15/30 (28) oral.

12/18/2012 4:37:45 AM

Reviewer: Tea., 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for a little over 6 months now and it has been amazing. I have tried so many different birth controls that this is a miracle(Nuva Ring, OrthoTricylin Lo, OrthoTricylin, etc). I have had no acne, no mood swings, my periods have been shorter and much lighter(I'm taking this on a 12 week cycle), and I have had no cramps or PMS during this time. Everyone has different problem ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2012 4:44:56 PM

Reviewer: Moofie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I see a lot of negative side affects that may lead you to not use this, but for me, it's been quite amazing. I tried tricyln ortho, and I had the most awful experience. With this, I've had some issues in the beginning, but my acne has basically disappeared, I've lost weight, and my periods are nice. Plus, no babies. Love it! Recommend to anyone who had bad side affects with Triclyn.

10/22/2012 1:41:17 AM

Reviewer: lia,lia53, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control was horrible. I took it for 6 months made me cry all the time, I would get moody and angry at everything and everyone. Almost ended my relationship with my b/f because of the way it made me act. It works by not getting you pregnant but other than that I would not take this birth control.

9/2/2012 10:24:06 PM

Reviewer: Jolly Girl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was a good form of birth control but it made me cry over every little thing. I am not someone to cry in front of people, but it was hard not to cry on this pill. I cried probably three times a day. Also, my appetite increased significantly. I never got full no matter how much I would eat. Therefore, I gained a lot of weight and fast. It seemed impossible to lose any weight at all. Did help boob ... Show Full Comment

4/12/2012 6:22:21 PM

Reviewer: Angel619, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this b.c for a little over a month now and I have not had all those bad side affects like some people get. I was on Ortho Tricyclen for a month and got so depressed and emotional it was awful. This pill really hasn't done anything for me. It has not cleared up my acne but I am hoping it will soon. Overall it does its job.