Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora 0.15/30 (28) oral.

10/22/2012 1:41:17 AM

Reviewer: lia,lia53, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control was horrible. I took it for 6 months made me cry all the time, I would get moody and angry at everything and everyone. Almost ended my relationship with my b/f because of the way it made me act. It works by not getting you pregnant but other than that I would not take this birth control.

9/2/2012 10:24:06 PM

Reviewer: Jolly Girl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was a good form of birth control but it made me cry over every little thing. I am not someone to cry in front of people, but it was hard not to cry on this pill. I cried probably three times a day. Also, my appetite increased significantly. I never got full no matter how much I would eat. Therefore, I gained a lot of weight and fast. It seemed impossible to lose any weight at all. Did help boob ... Show Full Comment

4/12/2012 6:22:21 PM

Reviewer: Angel619, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this b.c for a little over a month now and I have not had all those bad side affects like some people get. I was on Ortho Tricyclen for a month and got so depressed and emotional it was awful. This pill really hasn't done anything for me. It has not cleared up my acne but I am hoping it will soon. Overall it does its job.

2/2/2012 2:20:26 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this BCP a month ago, and I have never used any kind of birth control prior to this. So far, I've found it a pretty easy transition. My skin has cleared a bit since taking the pill, and I haven't noticed any weight gain (if anything I have a reduced appetite). The first week I started, my period was extremely prolonged, but my second period has been extremely light so far. I am s ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2012 2:04:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this for a few months about a year ago and had a terrible experience. I gained weight despite healthy diet and exercise, broke out in acne worse than I had in years and was moody and upset nearly all the time. I don't know if that was a result of the birth control itself or just my body's reaction to hormones, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anybody.