Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora 0.15/30 (28) oral.

7/27/2010 1:01:40 PM

Reviewer: Betty, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Levora for about 8 months now and in the last 2 months I have gained about 15 lbs, gotten hot flashes, horrible headaches, and my mood swings are bad.I was on the Nuva Ring before and Levora is deffinetly better, but I am going to stop using it. The side effects are too much for me.

7/9/2010 1:52:45 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My appetite has been crazy since I've been on this med. Also, my mood swings have increased and I have bad hot flashes. Very irritable and tired all of the time.

5/31/2010 3:01:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before this, I was on a "low-dose" BC which was terrible for me; I had my period about 3 weeks out of every month, for several months. Then I switched to Levora and have had ZERO problems. Period is very predictable (Monday of placebo week, +/- half a day). I would suggest this pill if low-dose pills aren't working well for you.

3/17/2010 3:52:32 PM

Reviewer: annomous, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
the first month i was one this birth control pill i was sick had Horrible hot flashes and rashes. i was puking all the time sore and ache and really bad headaches.

3/15/2010 9:08:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried about 6 different types of Birth Control. This one worked fine with no mood swings (unlike the others I have tried) but I gained about 20 pounds and had the worst acne ever! I did like that my menstrual cycle was short though.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.