Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xenical oral.

9/21/2015 1:39:10 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    HELP... I need help understanding what is going on... My clothes are fitting bigger but I have gained 10 pds this week,,, This is my first week and I have been on a very low fat low cal diet... What am I doing wrong... I have even rode my stationary bike three days... for thirty mins each day. I have been some what constipated... So any advise out there for me please help me....

7/15/2015 2:25:13 AM

Reviewer: smithdaewon, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I used to take Xenical 120 mg to loss my weight & there is no side effects. I purchase this medicine from MedsMartDrugs. Now My tummy is almost flat and I can eat anything I want.

9/17/2014 1:34:27 PM

Reviewer: lady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i just finished an oilly food and an hr plus later i felt extremely light headed, breathless and the urge to go to the bathroom. makes me fart alot... really dony know if i should continue

12/11/2013 5:15:42 PM

Reviewer: thenewme36, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I absolutey love Xenical!!!!! The side effects does not bother me at all. My stomach is almost flat and I can eat anything I want.

7/23/2013 6:37:09 PM

Reviewer: happyrunner, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this miracle drug and was so pleased! I lost 60lbs in 4.5mnths. I never thought I would be able to run again :-)