Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xenical Oral.

9/30/2008 6:49:04 AM

Reviewer: stephanie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this drug for 2 months now and I've lost 1/2 a stone. I love it. I'm lucky that I don't work tho because I've had a few accidents. But it's good in the way that you can't eat too much fat or you will have accidents.

9/9/2008 8:04:06 PM

Reviewer: Rocio, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Great! I love it! I lost weight so fast and I felt with so much energy like never felt in my whole life, I am 39 years old. I started working out. I felt transformed from being a slow turtle to be a fast bunny, to me it was like a miracle pill, a magic pill. It changed my whole life.

8/30/2008 7:01:45 AM

Reviewer: Lucie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 1 1/2 months and it works well for me. I only lost 2.5lbs in a month as I only have 20 lbs to loose. I don't mind this medication at all! I love it and wish I could stay for my whole 20 lbs to loose.

8/15/2008 3:37:40 PM

Reviewer: pmaloid, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have lost a total of 30 lbs in 3 months on this product and I am very pleased with it.

8/15/2008 6:49:55 AM

Reviewer: dreams401@aol.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lost 90 pds and kept it off for 8 years. This never happened to me before. It has changed my life. But please note that Iron and fat solouble vitamins can be depleted by this drug. Also, the more fat I eat, the more likely to have an accident.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.