Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Damiana Leaf Oral.

6/13/2014 6:11:09 PM

Reviewer: BizzyBee33, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started using this supplement about 8 months ago. I have since lost 50 lbs. I started taking damiana to help with depression, low libido, and neck pain. I feel so much better. I am no longer having to take my pain medications and I have stopped my heartburn medication also. The lack of neck pain and resulting discontinuation of pain medications - muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatories, Vicodin ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2011 7:12:59 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Because of medications prescribed by my doctor, my libido dropped to nearly non-existent. This herb brings it back so quickly that I take it in the evening after work. It takes effect by the time the kids are in bed or a little before.

5/11/2011 5:37:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this to enhance my libido. I noticed positive results very quickly (within two days of 950mg/day dosage), and I noticed that my symptoms of depression were markedly reduced. It does not completely alleviate severe depressive episodes, but they are also far less frequent (from severe depression 7-14 days of the months down to one or two days).

7/4/2010 10:26:40 PM

Reviewer: thebreeze, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

7/13/2008 12:47:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I developed a skin rash so I discontinued use of product.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash