Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cenestin oral.

4/5/2015 7:21:52 PM

Reviewer: Mad as Heck, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
After a complete hysterectomy putting me into surgical menopause, I tried so many different medications, patches included, I can't remember what they were. At one point I gained 25 lbs. in a month. My doctor had me try Cenestin. It was a god send. I was able to lose weight, my hot flashes were managed and I had no side effects. Now, after about 10 years it is no longer available, and with no ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2015 9:14:53 PM

Reviewer: LIZ, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I HAD BEEN TAKING CENESTIN FOR 13 YEARS WITH GREAT RESULTS. THEN I COULD NOT GET IT ANYMORE AND I WAS PUT ON PREMARIN. AFTER ONLY A FEW WEEKS MY HAIR WAS FALLING OUT, BRITTLE NAILS, 7/24 HEARTBURN SO I HAD TO TAKE PRILOSEC. I STOPPED THE PREMARIN AND NOW HAVE HOT FLASHES ALL THE TIME. WISH THEY WOULD BRING IT BACK AGAIN.

9/3/2014 4:54:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've used Cenestin .625 since 1999 and have loved it. I've felt great! I just found out today that the manufacturer Teva is no longer making it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. I hope there's something else out there that gives me the same benefits.

8/23/2014 12:25:26 AM

Reviewer: afinch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taken this medication for 14 years and it is very good. I do not have and of the bad thing that goes along with the change of life thank God. Then I was changed to Premarin 1.25 and this was like taken no meds at all life was turn upside down.

8/10/2014 2:16:45 PM

Reviewer: Debby, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had a complete hysterectomy in 2001. Dr. prescribed cenestin and I was on it for 7 years. Maybe it worked for hot flashes, etc. however, I wish I would have never heard of this drug because in 2008, with no symptoms or problems that I knew of, I had a CAT scan for another issue and a tumor was found on my pelvic wall which was approx. 5 inches mass. Had two major surgeries after I was diagnosed wi ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray