Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of avandia oral.

7/26/2010 3:44:37 PM

Reviewer: Dale, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have had no troubles with this med. I have taken this for 4 years and work well for me.

7/19/2010 6:42:02 PM

Reviewer: CAROL1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
THIS DRUG HAS CAUSE ME TO HAVE HEART PROBLEM THAT I DID NOT HAVE BEFORE I STARTED TAKING THIS DRUG

7/19/2010 4:23:48 PM

Reviewer: Wade, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking for ~8 years. I did have some weight gain because, like most, I thought since I was taking this I could eat like I always did. That was a mistake in 4 years I put on 30 pounds. I read/heard all the issues with Avandia and took note. I have had my heart checked for problems and none so far. I went on a low carb diet and lost the 30 pounds I had gained. I fell into the trap of &qu ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2010 10:01:13 AM

Reviewer: Beneficial Dude, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
was on this years ago, doc took me off due to dangers of drug. new doc put me on it. have gained 10 lbs in a month, extreme fatigue, achy joints, swelling everywhere. has not brought levels down and I feel overall crappy! warnings on TV have made me decide to stop this drug. I have high BP and Tachycardia. don't think this is a good med for me with those conditions. I will look for an alternat ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2010 3:28:58 AM

Reviewer: Deise, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication for 10 months by which time I had gained about 15 kgs, was out of breath and had swollen legs and hands. I could only walk a few steps before being out of breath. It brought the blood sugar down but the side effects were intolerable. I would not recommend it to anyone.

man rubbing painful knee