Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Imitrex STATdose Kit Refill SubQ.

10/7/2009 11:36:09 AM

Reviewer: cledg, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for over 30 years. I sometimes wake up with a severe migraine with nausea so this medication has been a godsend. Before, I would take the imitrex pill and would just end up vomiting it up. Since using the injection, my migraines are relieved in about 1 hour. My only complaint is that it makes me extremely tired.

9/30/2009 1:59:33 AM

Reviewer: Buckshot0857, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This type of Imitrex works best for me. Usually after 15 minutes I get relief. Sometimes my scalp tingles a bit, but then I know it is working. The only complaint I have is the price of the medication. Now that I do not have health insurance, I can not afford the shots.

7/18/2008 8:31:45 PM

Reviewer: arbedadams, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Thank GOD for Imitrex, it has given me my life back after so many years of pain and being in the dark and no sounds this is a blessing also i have severe neck spasms from surgery on my neck and i have noticed the injections help the pain there, I dont understand why and no doctor can tell me why either but all i know is it works great!

1/5/2008 9:24:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried everything from advil to suffering through the pain and the ease of just giving a simple injection to the quicknes of the medication i will not need any thing else! I had a hard time with the old injection pens, the needles were able to be seen and the pen made a loud snap when you injected and now with the new dose pen there is no snap and no visable needle! This is a life saver, i c ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2007 2:17:26 PM

Reviewer: Alanna, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
the ONLY thing that has worked in over 10 years of having migraines!!