Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zaditor opht.

5/9/2013 12:51:14 PM

Reviewer: Katyclo, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine relieved about 60% the itching in my eyes due to seasonal allergies, but it also dried my eyes out a great deal and made them extra sensitive to light. Also, I am very sensitive to the side effects of antihistimines and after several days of use felt very sleepy all day.

4/15/2013 10:47:16 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Because I have environmental allergies, I find it difficult to find medication that work for me long-term. A friend of mine suggested Zaditor since it was and OTC drug. I tried it (although I didn't consult my doctor first). I found that it worked beautifully for my alleriy eye issues, eslpecially the itchy, burning and pressure I feel when my allerigies are over acting. I'd highly rec ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2013 4:38:32 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Tried alot of brands even prescriptions and this has been the one that has worked for me

9/27/2010 1:34:35 PM

Reviewer: sdm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been a life saver for me; its the only medication that I have taken that has relieved my itchy eyes, which for me is the least tolerable allergy symptom

8/19/2010 3:16:17 PM

Reviewer: ginns, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
A great supplement to Patanol since I need to use that sparingly ($75 copay). Very happy with the price ($11.00). Doesn't work as well as Patanol. Can't wait until that goes generic. Have been on Patanol for 5 or 6 years. This is my first bottle of Zaditor.